Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

GoPro for holiday in Hainan

Gopro User forum. This Old Forum is unlocked but ARCHIVED

GoPro for holiday in Hainan

Postby fitzdo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Hey guys

One of my mates suggested that I rent a gopro from https://fatlama.com/ for when I go on holiday to Hainan, China in a couple of weeks and I do paragliding etc etc (I don’t do enough exciting stuff to justify buying one :D). The problem is I don’t really know which of them on there is the best to get. I’m not by any means good at video editing or anything like that, it’ll just be for me and my mates to watch and maybe youtube. Do any of them on there look suitable? (Apologies if this question gets asked a lot!)

Cheers!
fitzdo

Return to Old Forum Topics - Tips, Tricks and DIY Customizations - ALL Models