Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

What is GoPro Fusion?

360 degree VR

What is GoPro Fusion?

Postby Rambo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 am

https://youtu.be/PygsKZXpYrI
https://gopro.com/news/Fusion-Pilot-Program

Fusion is the ultimate spherical capture solution for innovative, envelope-pushing content creators. In addition to high performance spherical capture for fully immersive VR experiences, Fusion’s 5.2K resolution enables a new OverCapture creative solution that gives content creators the flexibility to produce conventional non-VR video and photos in HD-quality "punched out" from the spherically captured angles. Not just a VR capture solution, Fusion ensures that traditional content creators will get the shot, while also capturing the unexpected.
Rambo
Site Admin

Re: What is GoPro Fusion?

Postby p fandango » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 am

all i know is "i want one"
p fandango

Postby Ifti » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 am

p fandango wrote:all i know is "i want one"

You have no choice but to get one!
You have to keep that collection going!!! lol
Ifti

Postby p fandango » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 am

Ifti wrote:
p fandango wrote:all i know is "i want one"

You have no choice but to get one!
You have to keep that collection going!!! lol

oh i will if it becomes available publicly, i think its being aimed at commercial use
p fandango

Return to GoPro Fusion