Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Video file not recognised

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 Black+ General, Issues and Trouble Shooting.

Video file not recognised

Postby Nas241 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm having an issue with a video file on my GoPro SD card, upon import onto computer the video file is not readable / playable, and similarly shows no thumbnail. I have tried playing direct via go pro and similarly does not want to play ball.

Computer recognises the video as being 4mins 44secs and approx 1gb file. 1920x1080, H.264 AAC MPEG-4, HD 1-1-1, 2 Audio channel.

Rather strangely on the same day as recording this video I did record 7 other video clips and this unreadable video was about the 5th video recorded. No settings were changed, all other videos play absolutely fine.

Can anybody suggest how I can recover the file?
Nas241

Return to GoPro Hero3 Black+