Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Adding Pockets, Steady Cam, Wiggle Stick and Tripod Carrying

Gopro User forum. This Old Forum is unlocked but ARCHIVED

Adding Pockets, Steady Cam, Wiggle Stick and Tripod Carrying

Postby RobAGD » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 am

Welp I threw together a few videos to go over some things that I have done for my equipment.

The first is lugging around tripods and a wiggle stick, Too much crap and not enough arms :) and modifying a broken tripod to be more useful

Next was adding Zippered pockets to my Calumet 1905 or Pelican 1520

and lastly my Steady Cam and Wiggle Stick. I haven't mess with doing a steady cam rig for the hero, I want to figure out a way to get a lot of the extra weight off the rig but it works well for my Panasonic V700.

Links to stuff are in the video description. Pardon the flubs I not not use to working without a live view finder and wanted to test with the H3

Hope you all enjoy, Ill have a few more things coming down the pike.

-Robert
RobAGD

Return to Old Forum Topics - Tips, Tricks and DIY Customizations - ALL Models