Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Low battery

Discuss the GoPro Hero 5Mp & HD 960 in General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Low battery

Postby frd » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 am

Hi
I have a gopro hero 1 and every time that I try to turn her on it only starts for a few seconds until it goes off and indicates low battery. Ive bought a new battery and asked to a friend to try out my battery and in the other camera works nice full battery... Can anyone help me? Why does it start only for a few seconds
frd

Re: Low battery

Postby PTCX » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 am

Check all the battery contacts on the battery and in the camera to make sure they are all clean and free of corrosion.
PTCX

Postby Hobby Mounts » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 am

How does the new battery look when you put that in?
The UK's largest selection of GoPro Cameras, Accessories & Mounts. We are also Official DJI Innovations dealers.
http://www.hobbymounts.co.uk
Hobby Mounts
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby frd » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 am

Hobby Mounts wrote:How does the new battery look when you put that in?

What do you mean by how does it look? When i put the new one happens the same thing.. Always low battery on my camera.. Is it a safe mode?
frd

Return to GoPro Hero 5MP & HD Hero 960