Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Pro Lite handle bar/seat post mount review.

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Pro Lite handle bar/seat post mount review.

Postby bgbazz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 am

Recently, I was lucky enough to win the above mount from Deal Extreme, but it has taken me longer than expected to try it out. Apologies for that.

I am impressed with the finish quality of the product and everything works as it should, but I will make a comment or two at the end...also some pics of the mount as I had it fixed on my bike. (if I can get them to load).

As per the description, this mount is designed to be fitted to the handle bar or the seat post on your bike and and does so easily and securely.
I had hoped to be able to mount it in a couple of other places on my bike, but this was not to be for reasons which will become clear in a moment...my bike is of the fairly heavy duty mountain variety and as such has sturdy front and rear forks...one of my ideas was to mount the camera very low, on one side or the other, to get a bit closer to the terrain, water, etc. This wasn't possible because the clamp is made for fairly small diameter, round tube and my bike is a bit on the chunky side!! I'm not complaining about this because it does what it says it can, either on the handle bars or the seat post, but IMHO if the actual fitting clamp was made to fit tubes of a larger diameter the whole setup could become much more versatile.

Other than that, I would give it all a score of 10 out of 10...it does exactly what it says it can, it looks sturdy and is easy on the eye, as well as being very light.

Thanks again to Joseph from Deal Extreme.

ImageImageImage
bgbazz

Return to Product Reviews