Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Smatree clamp mount adjustable & versatile

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree clamp mount adjustable & versatile

Postby Pyro4fun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:12 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (2.58 KiB) Viewed 549 times

After opening this my first impression was that it's very solid and could probably work with even a larger DSLR if clamped correctly. The head of the clamp is an adjustable ball mount to get just the right angle and the GoPro camera mount is actually removable leaving a 1/4 20 screw mount making it adaptable to any other cameras that mount to a tripod.
so you get a GoPro tripod mount with this set as well as an included long GoPro thumb screw.
The bendable arm is covered in a hard rubber so there's nothing to pinch your fingers on and its small in diameter compared to other clip mounts. The arm is sold and takes a little force to get bent to the shape or angle you want but very sturdy.
The clip is a large plastic alligator clip with a strong spring. The clamping surface of the clip is covered in a textured rubber so it will grip better. When opened as far as I can get it it would clamp on somthing as wide as 3" or a little larger.
I would recommend this clamp mount based on its versatility and durability over other clamp mounts any day.
Here is the product link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWN ... UTF8&psc=1
Pyro4fun

Return to Product Reviews