Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Smatree has the new Hero 4 batteries

Reliably Power your GoPro, USB, Dummy Battery, etc

Smatree has the new Hero 4 batteries

Postby sidd finch » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:34 am

Still wrapping my head around all the new batteries I need to get for my Hero 4 black but I did find this that made me happy. Smatree has the new Hero 4 replaceable batteries with charger. I do not like using the camera to charge batteries so this is a pretty good deal for the money.

http://www.amazon.com/Smatree%C2%AE-Rep ... ds=Smatree

Sidd
sidd finch

Re: Smatree has the new Hero 4 batteries

Postby BartSolar » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 am

Sidd nice find,

It's not on there facebook page yet. I also like external charging battery's and this charger look good.
Looking forward to reviews with performance of these vs original gopro. They have the best "standard" hero 3/3+ battery so this one should do well.
Also already 1200mah's were the wasabi power and gopro option have 1160mah which is almost a 3,5% increase :p.
BartSolar

Postby sidd finch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:41 am

I thought it was cool that they added a 3rd battery slot. So you can charge the 2 Smatree batteries and the battery that comes with the camera. To me that is that little extra touch that really added to the unit.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby Ifti » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:49 am

I'll be creating some comparison videos alongside the original GoPro batteries soon ;)
Ifti

Postby BartSolar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 am

Ifti wrote:I'll be creating some comparison videos alongside the original GoPro batteries soon ;)

Hi Ifti, thank you for all the great reviews!! Really like them and looking forward to this one about the smatree battery's
BartSolar

Return to GoPro External Power Solutions