Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Stickie - List of firmware Versions and dates

Discuss the GoPro Hero 5Mp & HD 960 in General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Re: Stickie - List of firmware Versions and dates

Postby forbez » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Cool, I'll retry it later, thanks for that.
forbez

Postby forbez » Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks Guys, I've just reinstalled the firmware, and all is correct now.

Thanks
forbez

Postby bertrenolds » Wed May 04, 2011 2:36 am

Any word on the snow overexposure on this firmware, 04/04/2011 V01.01.54 (3D, I can't test the over-exposure)?

I don't want to go to the park tomorrow to find I have over exposed video again!
bertrenolds

Postby suryaprihadi » Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 am

philflieger wrote:
suryaprihadi wrote:EXCEPT V54 which will show also as V50 in EXIF, I dont know why

I can read "Ver01.01.54" from exif data of photos of both of my gopros. I assume something went wrong when you flashed your gopro.

Phil

I dont know what happened but I can use the 3D synch though.
I have three GoPro that all showed the same .50 FW even they are .54 :roll:
I am using ACDC photo viewer, let me try other programs and see how it goes.
Worse come to worse I will install the FW V54 again just to be sure
I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby mrphotoman » Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

I have the gopro hd with the bacpac and started experiencing the "fuzzy video" issues. I tried to reinstall the firmware tonight to see if that may be the issue but it only beeps 3 times instead of the 6 times in the video. i can still hit the front button 3 times and get the UP and flashing lights like in the video. Did it install and why am i only getting 3 beeps instead of the 6 like in the install video?
mrphotoman

Postby Trond » Mon May 16, 2011 3:44 am

The 6 beeps was only in the oldest firmware, all updates after that only gives you 3 beeps.
Trond

Postby JHero » Wed May 18, 2011 4:22 am

I hit a series of buttons and lost my lcd operation. I felt i needed to reload the FW so i have several times with 3 beeps the rest normal and still its not working. Ive taken the batt out, charged it etc as well. The lcd glows in photo review mode but nothing ever shows up ie pic, menu etc. In reading this stickie i see from a photo taken after the mess started i have FW 01.01.54. This says 3d in the stickie, did i load the wrong FW and do i just need to back up and get the correct FW? Ive had it about 45 days and Go pro says ship it to them and they will repair or replace which works oh in Feb. not a week before memorial day and the pro and i have plans about every weekend all summer.
JHero

Postby PTCX » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you htep.
For some reason the v50 firmware I had stored on my PC was lost and I did not want to put v54 in yet as I don't have the 3D kit.Now I have all 4 versions stored in my PC and on external hard drive.Upgraded to v50 in my new GoPro(#3,somebody stop me :!: :lol: )and LCD and battery Bac-Pac working and I'm a happy camper. :D
PTCX

Postby wok12rider » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi,

I recently purchase the Battery BacPac to increase playing time on my HD hero. I have attempted to down load the latest firmware and upload to the HD HH. I am not sure that I completed the task properly. Short of a wait and see approach, is there anyway that the camera can "tell me" the firm ware status or at least whether the battery back when attached is functioning properly.

I hope this makes sense. My first post , just joined the forum today.

Thank you
wok12rider

Postby PTCX » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 am

wok12rider wrote:Hi,

I recently purchase the Battery BacPac to increase playing time on my HD hero. I have attempted to down load the latest firmware and upload to the HD HH. I am not sure that I completed the task properly. Short of a wait and see approach, is there anyway that the camera can "tell me" the firm ware status or at least whether the battery back when attached is functioning properly.

I hope this makes sense. My first post , just joined the forum today.

Thank you

If the firmware has loaded properly the number 2 should appear beside the battery level indicator on the LCD screen on the front of the camera when the battery bac-pac is fitted and the camera is on.This is explained in the Bac-Pac User Manuel.
PTCX

PreviousNext

Return to GoPro Hero 5MP & HD Hero 960