Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

sticky gopro case buttons...

This Old Forum unlocked but ARCHIVED.

sticky gopro case buttons...

Postby ipheejacob » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 am

can you give me ideas on how to make gopro case buttons to be pressed smoothly, because when i push the buttons it is giving me a hard time to press it...thanks...
ipheejacob

Re: sticky gopro case buttons...

Postby alex84 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 am

got the same problem! is it still new? when I a t first got the HD1, the buttons of the housing could be pressed soooo super smoothly, was charming, now with the HD2 from the very beginning, I have to press down really hard in order to actually press the button and it feels sticky/jerky, as you describe it... has always been that way..wouldn`t know what to change and why that is?! Produciotn tolerances? if there is a way to smoothen operation of the buttons in the housing i`d also be very interested!

Alex
alex84

Re: sticky gopro case buttons...

Postby martcerv » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

The housing buttons need to be pretty stiff so the camera works at max depth rating, given this there may be some tougher then others due to manufacturing tolerances/differences.
Forum Moderator

Support our Sponsors - Click the Links
Surya Prihadi - Advanced GoPro Tester
Snake River Prototyping - BlurFix - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Nov 2013
Sports Camera Hire & Sales Australia
HydroRemote Cable Systems
Hobby Mounts UK
Outdoor Equipment Rentals
Hardened Power Systems
Cam-Do
Fotodiox Pro - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Feb 2014
martcerv