Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Studio failing to recognise GoPro images and mixing image up

Discussion of All GoPro Studio Software Versions and issues

Studio failing to recognise GoPro images and mixing image up

Postby andy monkhouse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi, I'm working on quite a long video and I've added around 60 files into studio (videos and images, all from my GoPro). There are certain images that just don't show up in the media section of Studio. They are not even there to add to convert list. I've tried converting them with Pixillion as mentioned in another thread, saving them in a folder on their own, renaming them etc... It's getting really frustrating as I've pretty much finished the video apart from these images. Also, if I try to import them when I open the folder they are in it just shows an empty folder.
Another issue I'm having is that two or three images have actually made it into Studio, but when I slow the speed down to 1 and play them, it shows another image instead! In one case I have a great picture of a mate stood on his snowboard but when it plays in studio mode it plays around five images all from the same holiday including the one I want to play. At the bottom in the story line it shows the correct thumbnail but when it plays in the video I get either the wrong image completely or a mini slideshow of images that I don't want.
Has anyone else had these problems? Any help greatly appreciated!!!!
Cheers
Andy
andy monkhouse

Return to GoPro Studio Software