Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Transilvania

General Outdoors, Cycling, Kites, Skateboards, Hunting etc. No camera issues please.

Transilvania

Postby Jatekman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 am

Dear all,
in the summer I spent a few days in the city I was borned, Marosvásárhely (Tirgu Mures) in Romania.
The region is also known as Transilvania where in former times Count Vlad lived, in our times known as the famous Count Dracula but we survived the trip :D

Well enjoy, questions, feedbacks and critics vellcome.
Ciao Rob

https://youtu.be/_MPhcjt_VhM
Jatekman

Re: Transilvania

Postby sidd finch » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:25 am

That was pretty cool thanks for sharing. I think it would have worked a bit better with out the cat portions. But still a good video. My only additional comments would be to maybe add so text as to what some of the locations are for the viewer.

Sidd
Last edited by sidd finch on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
sidd finch

Postby Jatekman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanx Sidd for your time giving me a feedback.
I thought the cat szenes would work as a bumper in between the days we spent there but my wife sad also to me watching first time that she also does not understand why the scenes are shown.
I thought children and animals in vids works always :D

Ciao Rob
Jatekman

Postby sidd finch » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:37 am

I thought that the footage was interesting enough on its own to watch. I ended up fast forwarding through the cat scenes.

So much of Transylvania is steeped in Hollywood that I found it interesting to see it during the day and to see that it was a tourist attraction.but good job and thank you for sharing.

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to GoPro Outdoors