Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Cineform Studio Import Problem

This Old Forum is now locked but ARCHIVED, if anyone wants a thread resurrected, let us know and it will be transferred to the Updated Forums.

Cineform Studio Import Problem

Postby samemoon » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm working on a Acer laptop running windows 7 with more than the minimum specs for cineform studio. I'm having trouble with just importing files. When I try importing files using "import files button," the program crashes after displaying "importing." If I try importing the video file by dragging the file from windows explorer into the import box, it does import the video. But you can't play the video or add it to the conversion list. After a few minutes or when I click the edit tab and then go back to the import tab, the program crashes. I've tired a lot of different videos all filmed from my gopro 3D setup.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I dont have any other cineform software installed on this computer. I have tried uninstalling and completely deleting all gopro and cineform files from the harddrive, restarting the computer, and downloading and reinstalling the program. I've done it a few different times and it never works.
samemoon

Re: Cineform Studio Import Problem

Postby suryaprihadi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 am

see 3D section, there is a special section
I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby samemoon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 am

Unfortunately it's not just 3D videos, cineform can't import any file at all.
samemoon

Postby yoshimra » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Anyone who tries to use CFS always gets some kind of problem.. Every one always gets a different problem and this software is so new no one knows what to do, even GoPro, they are not a lot of help, They'll get back to you when they want. You are basically on your own with your problem. But if you do finally figure it out and others post their problems, maybe you can help them, but until you get it right, no one can help really. Good luck.
yoshimra

Postby martcerv » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Have you got the latest version there has been an improved version released recently on the gopro site GoProCineFormStudioPC-1.0.1.60
Forum Moderator

Support our Sponsors - Click the Links
Surya Prihadi - Advanced GoPro Tester
Snake River Prototyping - BlurFix - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Nov 2013
Sports Camera Hire & Sales Australia
HydroRemote Cable Systems
Hobby Mounts UK
Outdoor Equipment Rentals
Hardened Power Systems
Cam-Do
Fotodiox Pro - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Feb 2014
martcerv
Forum Mod

Postby samemoon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 am

Yeah I have the most recent version. Still nothing works.
samemoon

Return to Old Forum Topics - Questions, Problems and Observations - HD1, HD2 & HD3