Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Wifi Streaming Problem - No amba.m3u8 file

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 White & Silver + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Wifi Streaming Problem - No amba.m3u8 file

Postby ash_com » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi there,

Im having a problem finding the amba.m3u8 file for Wifi streaming.

I have followed all the steps online, connecting to my GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition, selecting the wifi mode on the camera as "GoProApp" and then logging into the camera. The problem occurs when logging into the Cherokee Server and clicking on "live". After I click on "live" the next screen loads and the list is empty.

Every video and blog i have read has shown plenty files in that list. Could you possibly help me with this problem?

Regards,
Ashle
ash_com

Re: Wifi Streaming Problem - No amba.m3u8 file

Postby skulpture » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 pm

What happens if you just create the file?
skulpture

Postby ash_com » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi,

About 2 years late on this reply, but i have still not found a solution.
The Cherokee website still shows nothing for streaming and the amba.m3u8 file is still not there.
How would i create the file? Why is it not there in the first place?

Regards,
Ash
ash_com

Postby n0skaj » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey Ash

I just came across this issue, ended up changing to PAL instead on NTSC and the amba.m3u8 file appeared.

I hope this helps

jackson
n0skaj

Return to GoPro Hero3 White & Silver Editions