Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

WonderPana Go Filter System for Hero3 and 3+

Anti-fog, Anti-Spot Caps, Filters, Polarizers, Macros, Lenses etc. NO Camera issues Please.

WonderPana Go Filter System for Hero3 and 3+

Postby Fotodiox Pro » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:18 am

Looking for a comprehensive filter solution for your GoPro Hero3 or 3+ camera? Check out the WonderPana Go from Fotodiox Pro! The WonderPana Go attaches firmly to your GoPro Hero's housing, keeping the housing waterproof. It comes in two versions, one for the Hero3 housing and one for the slimmer Hero3+ housing.

The system offers a complete line of filters:

• Neutral density filters including ND2, 4, 8, 16, and 32, great for adding detail to skies and removing jellocam
• Pink and Magenta Underwater Filters for underwater color correction
• Circular Polarizer for dialing out glare and reflections
• 3 Close-Up Filters for close-ups and macro shooting
• UV filter for extra lens protection

Check out this link and the video below to learn more about this comprehensive system.

Also, check out these test videos, showing exactly what WonderPana filters can do:

The GoTough line from Fotodiox features a wide array of top-notch accessories, filters, rigs and cases for GoPro cameras. Click HERE to check out our entire GoTough line.
Fotodiox Pro
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: WonderPana Go Filter System for Hero3 and 3+

Postby amoras10 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:31 am

yeah i own it,
i have h3+ and the problem is with filter that, if you put them on, you have side corners in superview mode...,
i think u should made some bigger filter sizes...
amoras10

Postby Rambo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:08 pm

amoras10 wrote:yeah i own it,
i have h3+ and the problem is with filter that, if you put them on, you have side corners in superview mode...,

Simple solution is to shoot in a mode that doesn't vignette, GoPro moved the goal posts when they updated the FW to include superview, no filter manufacturer saw that coming.
Rambo
Site Admin

Postby amoras10 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:18 am

Rambo wrote:
amoras10 wrote:yeah i own it,

Simple solution is to shoot in a mode that doesn't vignette, GoPro moved the goal posts when they updated the FW to include superview, no filter manufacturer saw that coming.

Okey its not your fault, but still...

By t way wonderpana filter does great job
recommend+
amoras10

Postby Fotodiox Pro » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:42 am

Thanks, amoras10! We have some new GoPro stuff coming soon, so stay tuned.
The GoTough line from Fotodiox features a wide array of top-notch accessories, filters, rigs and cases for GoPro cameras. Click HERE to check out our entire GoTough line.
Fotodiox Pro
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to GoPro Clear Vision