Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Z Gear would like to give a way 5 head strap leashes!

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

Re: Z Gear would like to give a way 5 head strap leashes!

Postby zgear » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Drumrocker365 wrote:I would use this for just about anything. It would be really handy for white water rafting. I would be able to review this no later than 2 weeks after receiving it.

Sounds great! PM us your name and mailing address so we can send one out to you!

US shipping only
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby zgear » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 pm

X5rdman wrote:So do not count me in the giveaway, as I already have one from Z Gear. But it is nice to have, i have used it on the headstrap and used it a couple of times with a homemade smsll handle I have. I strapped it to my kids wrist and let them hold the camera while going down water slides at a hotel pool. They had a blast and I was not worried about them coming back saying the dropped the gopro.

Very well made and no sharp edges or anything. Highly recommended.

Thanks for giving us your experience with our leash, we appreciate your comments.
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby forsaken82 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:10 am

i could honestly see this being used for a ton of stuff, i have dropped my camera when chasing and playing with my dog, son, riding my bike ect. the headstrap is great but seems like it pops off at the worst times. i lost my camera once jumping off the rollbars of my jeep in to a lake. me and the wife are going to go zip lining in the mountains soon and i bet it would work great for that. I have actually started working on a site for the sole purpose of reviewing products. Id love to do a review as soon as i get it up. (prob a few more days). i get a little obsessive about learning everything i can about stuff and actually ended up deciding to do it on the recommendation of several of my coworkers and friends.
forsaken82

Postby zgear » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:52 am

forsaken82 wrote:i could honestly see this being used for a ton of stuff, i have dropped my camera when chasing and playing with my dog, son, riding my bike ect. the headstrap is great but seems like it pops off at the worst times. i lost my camera once jumping off the rollbars of my jeep in to a lake. me and the wife are going to go zip lining in the mountains soon and i bet it would work great for that. I have actually started working on a site for the sole purpose of reviewing products. Id love to do a review as soon as i get it up. (prob a few more days). i get a little obsessive about learning everything i can about stuff and actually ended up deciding to do it on the recommendation of several of my coworkers and friends.

If you have a US mailing address I'll be glad to send one out to you for a review! Please PM me your info,
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby jacobpratt32 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:33 am

I could use this when wakeboarding and jet skiing since I don't have a floaty backdoor on my GoPro! And I could put up a review the following weekend I get the strap!
jacobpratt32

Postby zgear » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 am

jacobpratt32 wrote:I could use this when wakeboarding and jet skiing since I don't have a floaty backdoor on my GoPro! And I could put up a review the following weekend I get the strap!

No problem PM us your name and mailing address so I can send one out to you.
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby Limmone » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:33 am

I would love to test out this product. I could see myself using it for cliff jumping or rope swinging in the summer and it would be great to help keep the head strap mount from falling off my head when riding my bmx bike!
Limmone

Postby zgear » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Limmone wrote:I would love to test out this product. I could see myself using it for cliff jumping or rope swinging in the summer and it would be great to help keep the head strap mount from falling off my head when riding my bmx bike!

sounds great, PM your name and mailing address so we can send you one!
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby Limmone » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 am

PM sent!
Limmone

Postby bcharlow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:56 pm

OK, just posted a review in the Review forum.
Really, this leash is a clever idea.
bcharlow

PreviousNext

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies