Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Z Gear would like to give a way 5 head strap leashes!

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

Z Gear would like to give a way 5 head strap leashes!

Postby zgear » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Z Gear would like give away 5 head strap leashes. We would like for those who are interested to post an honest review of the product. If you would like to receive one of the 5 head strap leashes we would like to know for what sport or activity you plan to use it with and approximately when we can expect your review.

The head strap leash from Z Gear, works great with the Go Pro head strap, and is secured to the upper arm by an adjustable Velcro arm band.

ImageImage

USA SHIPPING ONLY
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Z Gear would like to give a way 5 head strap leashes!

Postby bcharlow » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:24 am

I would use if for kayaking. Can't afford to have the headstrap slip off my hat and into the water! This sounds interesting.
bcharlow

Z Gear Head Strap Leash

Postby ScubaDiveSD » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:38 am

I actually know some people who use these while Scuba Diving and it has saved there GoPro's more than once! Also saw it save someones octomask, with GoPro on it. Cant imagine loosing both of those at once.
ScubaDiveSD

Postby evald112 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 am

Too bad it's only US shipping. Otherwise I would try it on my army helmet.
evald112

Postby Drumrocker365 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 am

I would use this for just about anything. It would be really handy for white water rafting. I would be able to review this no later than 2 weeks after receiving it.
Drumrocker365

Postby maximus5403 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:03 pm

It may sound odd, but I would like to wear this while i'm at the track. It gives a cool perspective of the driver's point of view. I could give a review immediately upon receiving it.
maximus5403

Postby maximus5403 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Rambo wrote:
maximus5403 wrote:It may sound odd, but I would like to wear this while i'm at the track. It gives a cool perspective of the driver's point of view. I could give a review immediately upon receiving it.

I believe it's only the leash not including the GoPro head-strap so you will still need that separately.

https://www.zgearinc.com/store/p2/Head_Strap_Leash.html

Damn it...lol
maximus5403

Postby X5rdman » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 pm

So do not count me in the giveaway, as I already have one from Z Gear. But it is nice to have, i have used it on the headstrap and used it a couple of times with a homemade smsll handle I have. I strapped it to my kids wrist and let them hold the camera while going down water slides at a hotel pool. They had a blast and I was not worried about them coming back saying the dropped the gopro.

Very well made and no sharp edges or anything. Highly recommended.
X5rdman

Postby zgear » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:12 pm

bcharlow wrote:I would use if for kayaking. Can't afford to have the headstrap slip off my hat and into the water! This sounds interesting.

That would be a great way to try out our leash. Please PM us your name and mailing address so we can wend one out to you!

US shipping only.
zgear
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Next

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies